Mittwoch, 28. April 2010

Let's go green

I had an presentation about environment and my colleagues and I talked about:
  • Climate Change (natural and human causes)
  • Environmental pollutin and Health
  • Saving life on Earth (Recycling and Composting, What we can do?, Organisations)
The two organisations which we described in detail, are WWF (World Wildlife Fund) and Greenpeace. In the following, I will give you a little overview about the websites.

I like the website of WWF more than the website of Greenpeace, because there are more pictures on it and it's easy to understand. The page consists of the following parts:

  • Home
  • Who we are
  • What we do
  • About our earth
  • How you can help
  • News
  • and a special register about tigers
The website of Greenpeace consists of 12 parts. All in all, they are almost the same as on WWF's site. I like that Greenpeace put some pictures and videos of their work on their homepage.


We also told them some things, which every person may do to help to save our planet, for example, recycling is very important! Another important thing is to turn off lights, even when leaving a room for a short time.

I will try to recycle more exactly and use recycled paper. I think it's also very important that people make more car sharing, and I will try to walke to near destinations.



WWF:
http://wwf.panda.org/wf.panda.org/




Greenpeace:
http://www.greenpeace.org/international/

Keine Kommentare: